“Pay attention to what users do, not what they say.”
— Jakob Nielsen
I'm Kaycee, a design strategist at Cooper.
I'm a design strategist working with design, research, engineering and product teams to solve complex problems through understanding the need and goals target users, aligning with feasible technology stacks, and generating success for business.
- I craft successful design and research processes that compliment the companies product development practices.
- I conduct deep user research to inform the design and implementation of successful products.
- I mold product direction by using strategic design thinking.
My design philosophy is user and business focused with a competency in and love for technology. It takes a stable balance of user, business, and technology needs to create a great, sustainable experience. With an MBA, I have a solid foundation in business practices giving me a unique and valuable perspective on the business aspect of product design and service design.
I'm looking for a leadership role where I can create and support great design for high-minded causes.
Additional things to know about me:
- Possesses an inclusive, empathetic leadership style
- Confident and personable design strategist and leader with excellent soft skills who can deliver under pressure
- Love working with big picture thinkers, embracing the diversity of thought, and empowering rising stars
- Invested in project team’s goals to provide the best solution
- Committed to teamwork not only within the UX/Design team but with the entire project teams
- Prefers working in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Able to manage and lead multiple initiatives simultaneously and work to stringent project timelines